Monday 12 September 2011

Hello darling world. Read the ramblings.

As i find myself out of uni now (two degrees down, life to go) i find myself aborted into the real world. Gasping for air and trying to cling onto my memories of the old me, the lubricated with wine me. But here i am. A young gentleman trying to take on the art world but feeling like a child who is learning to swim. I lucky landed on my feet and got an amazing internship in a gallery. I want to curate. I want to write. I want to constantly learn and review my surroundings.


This blog shant be about what i had for lunch. Or what me and my friends get up to. But a collection of musing and reviews. My new sketchbook. Seeing so many exhibitions and artists i want to pin them down in some format before they float away from my memory.  So excuse the ramblings of a mad man. But this is where they shall be. So point in life at the moment: Left my darling Edinburgh. Living in Belfast. Curating on a basic level and writing for a small new independent arts magazine. Hopefully overtime this will capture my evolution from scared lil boy to that fine upstanding gentleman i long to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment